Talk

Advanced search

positive experience of ss

(4 Posts)
NicknameTaken Thu 28-Jul-11 11:34:29

Just thought I'd post a positive story for once.

Have been separated from ex for over 2 years. 3yold DD skinned her knees last Thursday - literally, just some superficial grazes. Ex has been making a huge song and dance about, took her to GP and phoned ss. He manages to undermine his own credibility with every word out of his mouth. He told the GP that DD was covered in bruises when the GP was looking at her (top off) and couldn't see any (and her nursery confirms that she's never bruised). He said DD couldn't communicate - DD held a fluent conversation with the GP and sw. He said DD wasn't registered with a GP - obviously, the records show she was registered since birth. He said he had other allegations but refused to tell sw what they were.

I'm lucky that ex is so unsubtle and not half as clever as he thinks he is. But I just wanted to say that in all my dealings with ss, they have sympathetic and pleasant to deal with. So cheers to the beleagured sws out there.

Lemonylemon Thu 28-Jul-11 14:25:35

He's an arse. Glad your story is positive!

ohgawdherewegoagain Thu 28-Jul-11 15:09:26

What sort of father would put their child through this? I agree with Lemonylemon - an arse indeed! (I wonder what he would do if they decided that they needed to investigate further and he wasn't stable enough to be sole carer? The poor child could be taken into care needlessly.)

slavetomyson Thu 28-Jul-11 19:13:33

Excellent. It sounds like you're well rid of your ex, doesn't sound like he has two brain cells to rub together. (probably like most of the ex's of the people on here!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now