Talk

Advanced search

What A Cock!

(6 Posts)
SaggyHairyArse Sun 03-Jul-11 13:44:39

Excuse the profanity but I am so PO!

Ex and I split up last summer, I bagged myself a new BF pretty much straight away and after 4 months introduced him to the children.

STBXH has just got a new girlfriend and has introduced her to our kids are 2 weeks.

I am sure she is a nice woman and all that, I do not have an issue with him starting a new relationship but would have thought he could have seen if there is any longevity to it before he introduced her to the children.

No wonder he is my ex, he really is a self-absorbed fuckwit.

SaggyHairyArse Sun 03-Jul-11 13:50:12

What I want to say but won't...

James, am really happy you have a new girlfriend but please stop forwarding me her messages to you. I am astounded that you have introduced Alison to the children after two weeks. I would have also thought that Alison herself would have thought it was too soon given that she is a parent and cannot help but wonder if you have met her daughter or whether it is too soon for that? Please put my children first and use your head instead of your heart (read cock) to make decisions about their welfare.

Seriously, he is such an utter arse.

SaggyHairyArse Sun 03-Jul-11 17:16:00

Uh, and now he is sending me photos of my friends at a BBQ that he has been invited to this afternoon and the kids aren't even there. WTF?

humptydidit Sun 03-Jul-11 17:54:20

your title made me lol!!!

Dunno what is up with these blokes, seems like so many wankers!!!

gillybean2 Sun 03-Jul-11 17:54:48

He's obviously trying to prove something.
Just ignore and be thankful you are well rid of him!

aliceliddell Sun 03-Jul-11 18:20:56

I'd be so disappointed if you weren't rolling your eyes and slowly shaking your head when you typed that, OP. LOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now