Talk

Advanced search

shitty mcshitty shit shit ex now knows what our new house looks like and where we live

(14 Posts)
aurorastargazer Mon 20-Jun-11 12:42:10

her 'dad' has seen what our house looks like as he has looked for it on his phone? he can obv afford csa if he can afford a phone with maps on it ffs
all because i was stupid and left some of my personal papers in her book bag (that i needed to open a bank account for her adn with her) and then she took it to her dads. i didn't even notice til i opened her bag two days later when she came back

allnewtaketwo Mon 20-Jun-11 12:43:56

How do you know he has?
He could also look up your house on any computer - doesn't need a phone

aurorastargazer Mon 20-Jun-11 12:47:18

dd told me cos she recognised it and said it wsa his phone. she is 6 btw sorry

allnewtaketwo Mon 20-Jun-11 12:49:13

Did he not know before that where you live though??

aurorastargazer Mon 20-Jun-11 13:01:59

no sad for the pure and simple reasons that he is a controlling and jealous person who obv does not want me to have moved on even though i have been with dp for 9 months now.

a bit of background. 4months after i left him , he found out i had started seeing someone (he was still coming into the flat to pick up dd at that point) then he started looking in the bathroom bin and found something and used that as evidence that i had cheated onhim when i hadn't (he was the cheater btw) he then found out the chap;s address and threatened him off and took great dleight in telling me that this chap was seeing someoen else at the same time. so i stopped him coming in and said he could still meet dd but outside. nieghbours had seen him checking by my garage, and lookinh through my ewindos when i wasn't there. then did it when i was, hence getting police involved and him being arrested. (i rememebr his aunt at the time saying that when i had him arrested 'did i not think i would lose the money?' hence why i don't talk to her either. the money was maintenance for our daughter btw)

he foudn out my next address, never completely sure how. and showed up there. luckily i had gone out ten minutes beforehand.

now this one.

he tried to use it as a method of trying to control me enotionally.

it was a dv 'relationship' sadsadsadsad

aurorastargazer Mon 20-Jun-11 13:04:04

sorry for posting being all over the place

allnewtaketwo Mon 20-Jun-11 13:23:11

I think that the internet is a nightmare for the power it gives people to snoop on other people. I really object to strangers being able to effectively snoop in my back garden from the comfort of their own pc!

aurorastargazer Mon 20-Jun-11 13:45:18

yes

flippinada Mon 20-Jun-11 13:47:40

sad aurora

Too right he can afford more in maintenance if he can afford pay for a bloody smartphone!

Are you ok?

aurorastargazer Mon 20-Jun-11 13:52:58

yeah i was just knocked a bit off-kilter this morning when dd told me. luckily i had told her that id there was ever anything thta happened at her dads that she was unsure of she could always ask me.

unfortunately my next comment (without thinkingsad) was that if he misbehaves he wold be in trouble with the police. the loo on her face was awful , frightened. sadsadsad i wish i could take it back or reword it soemhow. she remembers the police coming to our flat a few years ago becasue of x. i don't knw what he has said to her either, she has been very clingy lately and not wanting to go to school, normally she is cuddly and happy but not clingy. now she is, i can't get it out of her now. i wish he could see what he's doing to her. most of the dv wehen i was with him was emotional abuse, i just hope to god that he isn't doing it to her now

flippinada Mon 20-Jun-11 14:01:01

sad

Please do keep an eye on here and reassure her that she can talk to you about anything.

My XP was EA...thankfully he doesn't do it to DS (at least I don't think so..DS loves seeing him).

I will never in a million years understand how people can treat their children like that. It makes me very angry.

aurorastargazer Mon 20-Jun-11 14:03:42

thanks flip

he has said stuff to her in the past (your mom broke my heart (only found that one out when taio cruz released that single), etc etc etc) and tried to buy her i feel.

thansk for your support, i will check back when i can xxx

flippinada Mon 20-Jun-11 18:07:46

No worries, take care. Hope your DD is ok xx

aurorastargazer Wed 22-Jun-11 09:24:39

sometimes she doesn't want to go to school and now she's told me this morning that her dad has phoned the council and asked them if he can pick her up from school and take her there the next morning. the fact that i am trying to keep her routine so that she knwows where she is with her dad (who is complete t**t btw) who keeps letting her down. yet again i have had to tell her that because her dad's rota is odd, then i don't want her to lose her school place on the bus. and what he has said to her that the council haev said is completely at odds with what they have told me. so it osunds like he's getting at her to make me the bad guy again. bastard. <Sorry>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now