Talk

Advanced search

how can he keep messing wiv my head

(10 Posts)
poopeeplops Fri 03-Dec-10 21:00:46

Its been 4mths since I last heard from ex and it was as I asked him to c his son at a contact centre n he said he didn't want ppl knowing his business, I got sick n tired playing the cat n mouse game so I accepted that was last chance.
He suddenly leaves a voicemail sayin he has things for us but doesn't wanna c us, it sent shivers down me, he still has that effect on me n sent me into wot I used to dread I would ever feel again, how can he still make me feel this way, I now wonder wot is worse.... Hearing from him n be stressed out or not n waiting for him???? Any help would be great

GypsyMoth Fri 03-Dec-10 21:03:24

change your number.....he doesnt need to have it

booyhohoho Fri 03-Dec-10 21:05:36

agree with ILove. forget him. change number. don't give him the chance to mess with you. if he wants to see his son he can go through a solicitor. ou don't owe him anything. stop being available to him.

loubeedoo Fri 03-Dec-10 21:18:00

Agree with booy, don't give him anymore chances. He will just keep abusing them.

From your post you seem worried. Is there someone with you or who can come over, say your mum, sister or friend?

Not sure how contact centres etc work, as although my ex sounds as bad as yours, he has never actually done anything more sinister than leave threatening messages/texts or break into my shed.

Keep a record of everything.
Call the police if you are really worried.

Other posters on here have mentioned Womens Aid. You could google and see if one local to you that you can call etc.

Please don't think your alone.

hairyfairylights Fri 03-Dec-10 22:03:02

Hang on. Is there a back story here? Was he seeing his son outside of a contact centre? Why did you ask for it to be via a contact centre?

poopeeplops Sat 04-Dec-10 16:46:02

Background- he was not supportive during pregnancy n threatened me wen I was pregnant, he only seen his son once because I pushed it n he was late n gave me grief after that its my fault he doesn't c him, I offered a centre so we dnt hav to c eachother but he can c his son he sai he didn't want ppl knowin his business, that was 4mths ago! I jus dnt think I cud cut him out I have family support but no ppl to actually talk to who undastand, cnt find ne single mum groups here of networks local, wen is it time to call quits?? Shud I giv him another chance?

GypsyMoth Sat 04-Dec-10 17:40:31

whats the point?? seriously,if you hae to almost force your son on him,then how will that benefit him??

he needs regular consistant contact with his dad.....not a mother who is run ragged trying to force the issue!!

actually,you sound like you're clinging to him,trying to see him with your ds too,are you not 'over' him yet?

colditz Sat 04-Dec-10 17:42:49

speak to Gingerbread, a lone parent charity

poopeeplops Sat 04-Dec-10 18:54:13

I love tiffany u have a point n I dnt think I'm over him, I jus cnt work out why or wot I cnt get ova??! I really wanna leave him behind but sumthin stoppin me, I dnt love him so cnt undastand, I'm gunna try gingerbread, I need sumone like u face to face sayin stuff like that cos I dnt get a chance to talk it out, all my family n friends r ova it n think its all done n ok but oim not! Thanx for ur advice

colditz Sat 04-Dec-10 19:21:20

It's because it's hard to face life bringing up your baby on your own - and it's really difficult to let go of the idea that ANYTHING would be better than that.

Change your number, then you won't be waiting for his call because you know it won't happen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now