Talk

Advanced search

2 bed flat with garden 1400pcm. Where?

(5 Posts)
Basketofwool Thu 02-Mar-17 20:00:26

Currently renting in a leafy part of north London and we have a small 2 Bed flat on the top floor of a Victorian house. We desperately need more space for us and our baby. I would absolutely love to be somewhere with a garden this summer as we have been without one for a long time and I can't bear the idea of having a baby in a top floor flat with no outside space.

Anyway our budget is 1400 per month and my question is would this get us what we are looking for anywhere within zone 4 in London? Preferably north. At the moment I'm looking around East Finchley, Muswell hill, possibly Bounds Green/Wood Green etc but not finding anything.

JoJoSM2 Sun 12-Mar-17 00:29:56

I think it'd be doable in zones 5 or 6.

fernanie Sun 12-Mar-17 00:34:19

We were paying 850 for a 1-bed with a big garden and off road parking in Harrow a couple years ago. Can't imagine a 2-bed would be more than 1400. It's zone 5 IIRC but there's a fast train from Harrow and Wealdstone to Euston.

londonloves Tue 14-Mar-17 18:15:20

East - West Ham, Plaistow, manor park area. Some parts are a bit rough but some are nice.

londonloves Tue 14-Mar-17 18:15:46

Ah sorry you said preferably north.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now