ClassDojo Online Work?

(4 Posts)
MotherOfDragons85 Wed 13-Jan-21 13:43:49

Hey everyone,

So my daughters SEN school has decided to put all of their work into class dojo to be completed. I’m having massive issues with it, firstly we had to borrow a chrome book from school as we didn’t have any devices - only adults mobile phones, Class Dojo doesn’t seem to be compatible with chrome book, nor with my iPhone, is anyone else having issues here, as all the work, I mean literally everything is to be completed online but the worksheets just don’t load properly, they’re blurry or squashed and un useable.

I do intend to speak to the school tomorrow and raise these concerns as there is a parent group held via zoom in the morning, however I just wanted to see how many other people are struggling with this interface?

OP’s posts: |
Avidreader12 Wed 13-Jan-21 16:57:43

We use dojo on iPad we find it fine although school had to give me a code to set it up at the beginning it has a few glitches but In first lockdown we never got feedback from teachers using dojo we get worked marked in real time are able to message teacher load videos, photos etc

PlugUgly1980 Wed 13-Jan-21 18:22:04

I use dojo on my iPhone too without any issue.

sherrystrull Wed 13-Jan-21 18:24:50

I use dojo on my iPhone and my ds has the app on his iPad and the work loads fine.

It's worth asking if other parents are having this issue as it might be the format the school is saving it in.

Most parents at my school don't have devices other than their mobile phones.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in