Talk

Advanced search

Maths Factor - can’t subscribe, aargh!

(4 Posts)
Kirkybean2 Sun 05-Jul-20 10:11:52

So free period is over and we have until midnight to subscribe, or the kids (and I) will lose our marbles. I’ve tried to buy annual subscriptions (£49.99), I select the button, and when we go to checkout the amount just says 0.00. Tried IOS and Chrome, in case it was a browser issue. Tried selecting monthly or quarterly subscriptions instead, but same problem. Anyone else had this? I’ve obviously emailed them but it’s a Sunday, so what hope is there I’ll get a response before midnight. All those weeks of work will be lost!!

OP’s posts: |
HighwayCat Sun 05-Jul-20 10:15:00

Have you tried completing the purchase? I think mine said £0 and I assumed it was because they said they wouldn’t collect money until after the free period was over. I’ve checked my emails and the subscription went through.

Kirkybean2 Sun 05-Jul-20 11:32:17

Thanks - yeah, thought that might be it, but tried to put it through (on two different cards With different banks) and declined. No problems with the cards, I checked. I’m assuming it’s because of the 0.00 amount.

Kirkybean2 Sun 05-Jul-20 21:40:08

Ok, for anyone following this, the payment screen has now changed, and my subscriptions are activated! Yay 👍

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in