York Nappuccino on Tuesday 17th November.

(1 Post)
Fothers Tue 10-Nov-09 11:36:34

Just to let you all know about this event. YCC will be holding another Nappuccino day next Tuesday at City Screen, Coney Street, York (in the Basement Bar - for anyone who came to the last one at the Theatre Royal, there is access for pushchairs this time!). It runs from 10am until 7pm, which should give everyone a chance to get there at some point during the day.

This is a great time to come along and find out about how easy it is to use modern Real Nappies (no pins or origami required these days!) and see how much money you could save! There will be talks/demos giving an introduction to Real Nappies at 10.30, 1.30, 3.30 and 5.45. In between, there will be opportunities to ask more specific advice and to buy nappies at 10% discount or more, with free refreshments available :-) At 12.30 Kate Loche will talk about her book ?Confessions of an eco shopper?.

If you can't make it to this event, I do regular nappy demos at my house and am more than happy to arrange group demos if a few of you want to get together. You can contact me on karin@stratfordnappies.co.uk or see my website www.stratfordnappies.co.uk/about-me.htm

Hope to see you there!
Karin x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now