Need a private scan - who does them in York/Leeds

(5 Posts)
Vicki1976 Sun 22-Jun-08 09:16:04

Hi guys, need a bit of info. I am going to pay for a 12 week scan, as I have already had an early scan at 8 weeks they will not let me have another one until 20 weeks. Any ideas who do private scans in the York area? I have done a google search but not found anywhere!
Thanks

Ponymum Mon 23-Jun-08 15:02:49

Hi Vicky1976. We looked into this but ended up not needing it. As far as I know there is nothing in York, but a very good service in Leeds with all sort of options, called Leeds Screning Centre. See www.leedsscreeningcentre.co.uk/home/ultrasound_options.
Good luck! smile

aimlette Fri 27-Jun-08 10:23:57

There is somewhere in York, or was last year, somewhere around Poppleton Park. My midwife told me about them. But I used the Nuffield Hospital in Leeds, as I like you was in the same position with having to wait to 20 weeks after an early scan. Nuffield were fantastic and I would definately use them again. Good luck.

Hevsi Wed 06-Aug-08 13:32:56

York Pregnancy Care Service:
e-mail enquiries: ojgyn@aol.com
Appointments: 01904 520102, 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

York Pregnancy Care Service Limited
Westminster Business Centre
Unit 6, 10 Great North Way
Nether Poppleton
York YO26 6RB

http://www.yorkpregnancycare.com/page.php?domain_name=yorkpregnancycare.com&viewpage=contact

hattyyellow Wed 06-Aug-08 13:52:34

The Leeds Screening Centre that ponymum mentioned is great. We paid for a nuchal scan there and were very happy with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now