Looking for a an all inclusive child friendly short to medium term let in or near York

(1 Post)
lulubean77 Mon 24-Nov-14 19:19:05

Hello I am looking for ideas.. In the new year we want to find for a short to medium term let in the York area or surrounding. We are thinking about moving to North Yorkshire but I want to do a recce and get a real feel for the area before making any decisions and we are just not committed enough to Yorkshire yet to sign up to a 6 month or more rental (which seems to be the only option when I search on google - that, or exorbitant corporate-style lets that cost hundreds of pounds a week in the city centre!). I wondered if anyone out there had a kid-friendly (3 year old boy and 1 year old girl) holiday home or second home that might not be busy out of season that I could rent for a couple of months minimum from mid february? Ideally it would be close to York so that I could easily pick up my husband from the train in York on a Friday. I love Harrogate/Boroughbridge and the surrounding area but they are quite a drive from York. I work from home as I am a website designer so would need decent wifi. Any ideas very welcome.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now