Post natal depression support group

(4 Posts)
scarlettskye Wed 06-Feb-08 19:25:32

hello

I am looking to start a PND support group (which will also be open to sufferers of antenatal depression/anxiety and birth trauma)

Just attempting to research the best location and wondered if anyone was interested in attending ? currently planning to base it in the wr7 postcode but if there is strong demand elsewhere I can be flexible.

This group will be run according to the MOthersvoice.org.uk support organisation so will include guest speakers (drs hev's etc) and will hopefully include an NNEB nursery nurse so that mums (and dads!) can relax with a nice mug of hot choccie and a biscuit.

any ideas gratefully received

tomboymom Tue 17-Feb-09 14:56:21

i have been thinking of this too i am in malvern there is nothing here

ouchitreallyhurts Thu 19-Feb-09 16:05:29

Hi Tomboymom

am still working on funding etc but will let you know if I can get the mothersvoice group up and running, I know its a bit of a distance from malvern (but i promise to have nice biscuits on hand!) so will let you know when it starts!

scarlettskye/ouchitreallyhurts x

Jeanetta8 Sat 26-Sep-09 02:54:21

Hi scarlettskye!
count me in, Droitwich has no PND support group either. it's nice to know mothersvoice is spreading this way. J

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now