Product Testers Needed!

(63 Posts)
LEWorcs Thu 12-Jan-17 12:08:08

I'm pretty excited about this one!
I have been approached by a vacuum company who are looking for product testers for their new model.
You will then be given a vacuum to keep for FREE! That's right, it will be yours as their thank you!

I need 5 people who are up for this (if there are more then the company will select randomly!)

You MUST live in Worcestershire
You must have a mix of carpets and hard floors in your house
You must be able to write a review answering the company's 10 focus questions which will be provided to you
Ideally 2 people will have pets inside the house and 2 people will have kids (looking for maximum mess :-) )

The vacuum will be delivered to you in Early Feb and you be shown all it's features. You simply then need to use it and get the review back to them for the end of February.

Does that sound like something you are interested in???

If so, drop me a post on this thread. Let me know 4 things:
1. The first part of your postcode to confirm you are in Worcestershire
2. Whether you have pets (if so, what and how many)
3. Confirm you have a mix of hard floors and carpets
4. Do you have kids?

Comment on this thread, let me know and we will get back to you requesting contact details of the chosen 5.

Thanks a bunch you fabulous people :-)

Vickit1 Thu 12-Jan-17 12:26:02

Hi. I live in the DY10 area, I have 2 cats, mixed flooring and 2 children.

Hanfly123 Thu 12-Jan-17 12:26:28

Hi! I live in wr4, I have a month month old baby, a siberian husky/labrador cross who sheds A LOT. We have a red carpet and white dog hair which shows up like no one's business! I have carpet, a hard kitchen floor and a lino bathroom floor. Would love to review!!!

SunnyRandall Thu 12-Jan-17 12:27:47

WR11

One cat who goes outdoors as she pleases

Hard (wood) flooring in hall and dining room, vinyl in kitchen and bathrooms, carpet elsewhere

Two children (dirty)

Fingers crossed 🀞 smile

CaptainAhgua Thu 12-Jan-17 12:33:08

1. WR10
2. 2 large dogs, 2 cats
3. Karndean downstairs, carpet upstairs, tiles in bathroom
4. Yes, a 10 year old

Whatgraciedid Thu 12-Jan-17 12:33:29

I live in WR1 and have 3 cats and a baby that has just started baby led weaning. We have a mixture of hardwood and carpet flooring. Thanks Gracie

Mrscog Thu 12-Jan-17 12:35:59

1. The first part of your postcode to confirm you are in Worcestershire - WR6
2. Whether you have pets (if so, what and how many) - no pets
3. Confirm you have a mix of hard floors and carpets - yes laminate and carpet
4. Do you have kids? Yes aged 1 and 4 - constant crumbs!!!

SparePants Thu 12-Jan-17 12:46:37

. The first part of your postcode to confirm you are in Worcestershire. WR2
2. Whether you have pets (if so, what and how many) 1 cat
3. Confirm you have a mix of hard floors and carpets yes - carpet, stone and laminate
4. Do you have kids? 2 mucky boys (7 & 2)

Guccigirl79 Thu 12-Jan-17 13:00:18

WR5
I have a mix of floors - tiles,Lino,carpets.
2 pets - a long haired German shepherd & a cat & 1 child πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

fiddlemethis Thu 12-Jan-17 13:04:03

I would love this!! I have such issues keeping on top of my stairs and bedroom carpets due to my current Hoover being so big and cumbersome to drag around. I have 2 children, 7 and 5 (mess makers!) and 3 cats who shed a huge amount of hair based on what I have just cleaned out the carpet shampooer, yuk!!
Postcode is wr13 5pw. Also, have wooden floor in kitchen/hall/utility

AdeleB32 Thu 12-Jan-17 13:04:06

Dy10
1 cat (long haired) and 1 dog
Mix of carpet, tiles, laminate and lino
A 2yr old child

Chopkins83 Thu 12-Jan-17 13:09:27

Dy11
I have a mix of hard floor and carpets
I don't have pets but do have 2 children under 5

Lisajd1 Thu 12-Jan-17 13:10:11

Hi I'm very interested. I have 2 children aged 10 months and 22 months and they both eat solid foods and are very messy lol. We also have 2 indoor cats. All upstairs apart from bathroom is carpet. Bathroom is lino and downstairs we have tiles in porchway, lino in utility room, laminate in living room and kitchen, the conservatory/ playroom is carpet and we also have rugs in the living room.
we live at DY13.

Thanks

Rubyjean0612 Thu 12-Jan-17 13:18:51

I'd love to test this product and give a honest review!! My details below:

1. Wr2
2. 2 dogs - Cocker spaniels 2 cats
3. We have a mixture of carpets, laminate, tiled and heavy duty hard floor as well as thick and thin rugs!
4. I do have a baby and a husband who is a plasterer/builder so always bits around waiting to be hoovered!!

shortybug1 Thu 12-Jan-17 13:22:54

Hi I live WR9, I have carpets and hard floors and 2 children aged 5 and 1. Also live above a pub so could test it downstairs.
I would love to test this product in view to purchasing for the pub.

ryoungo1 Thu 12-Jan-17 13:24:33

Hi, We are in the DY14 area and have 3 kids, 3 dogs and 6 horses. Even our Dyson struggles to cope and we usually end up resorting to our Hetty who is getting rather tired! We have carpets, lino, and concrete in the porch.

Worcsnas Thu 12-Jan-17 13:25:10

Would love to do this as we are in need of a decent vacuum currently! I've done lots of reviews and surveys in the past too.

1. Wr14
2. A dog, three cats and a child
3. Mixture of floor types including deep shag, hard wearing carpet, stupidly expensive carpet, hardwood floor, laminate floor, tiles and concrete (don't ask!)
4. Daughter aged 8, plus I run a nappy library so have babies and toddlers in my dedicated nappy and laundry room a couple of times a week. I also sew and have so much dust produced each day that I really should be wearing a mask!

My phone number is 07779103424 if that helps.

And456 Thu 12-Jan-17 13:52:22

Hi I live in the WR6 area. We have 2 dogs, a mixture of hard floors and carpets and 4 children.

And456 Thu 12-Jan-17 13:54:16

Forgot to say we live on a farm with 3 horses so endless mud, shavings and hay being trodden in!!

Hksherwood Thu 12-Jan-17 14:26:13

Hi
I live WR2

I have two boys that both play football and come home with dirty boots and trainers.

We have a cat and a dog.

Upstairs is carpet, downstairs laminate and vinyl flooring with a large rug in the lounge.

Would luv to see if it works smile

Cherrylips1977 Thu 12-Jan-17 14:49:50

I have both carpets and hard floor, I have a dog, 4 Guinea pigs and 2 lizards inside house and 3 rabbits outside house. I have a 13 year old horsey child too

Cherrylips1977 Thu 12-Jan-17 14:51:13

I'm Dy10 area

user1474977561 Thu 12-Jan-17 15:26:53

1. WR4 0EZ
2. Black dog (lab/collie cross, sheds fur like no-one's business!) and a black and white cat
3. Carpeted front room, stairs and nursery, rest are wood floor
4. Two kids, 7 months and 2 years

MyCampbellClan Thu 12-Jan-17 16:05:18

WR2
2 cats - one long haired, one short
A mix of carpet & hardwood throughout home
3 active children- 6 years 5 years 8.5 months

NannyPlumForPM Thu 12-Jan-17 16:17:26

Hi, I'd also love to take part in this if possible!
Postcode- WR5
Pets- an aggressive looking fish?
Floors- a mix of floorings throughout bedrooms/kitchen/lounge
Kids- two girls (and a very messy dp!) aged 6 and 2. One is very into craft so I am constantly hoovering tiny sequins, and one is very into food- particularly toast and biscuits which she likes to spread and hide!

I'd give an honest and thorough review, I'm a SAHM so Hoover MANY times a day; and look forward to hearing who you pick smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now