Favourite parks, playgrounds and nature reserves, recommendations please!

(4 Posts)
LEWorcestershire Thu 20-Mar-14 20:28:40

Next week's feature is parks/nature reserves/playgrounds. The current listings are here, but if you know of a gem that's not listed could you either post your recommendation here so I can make sure they're listed smile

I get stuck as we live near Clent so that's a 'crap what are we going to do' weekend back up for us, or we go to Worcester Woods or the Wyre Forest. Any inspiration very welcome smile

mrsbucketxox Fri 21-Mar-14 12:05:40

Guelevelt is my favorite but i don't know if its fixed after the floods.

there seems to be none my side of the river in st johns although i do know they are rebuilding the one in dines green as part of the regeneration.

CaptainAhgua Fri 21-Mar-14 12:11:54

The park in Pershore has a nice water play area for when its warmer.

We often go to to the Malverns, and from British Camp car park there is a wheelchair/pushchair accessible path

The playground at the Cob House is good, and theres ducks/goats/reindeer to look at

LEWorcestershire Fri 21-Mar-14 12:59:29

Noting them all down! Have you tried Pitmaston park lately MrsB? I've not been but it is quite a nice large space for running around in if I remember correctly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now