calling all worcester mums

(7 Posts)
mrsbucketxox Mon 13-Jan-14 13:54:09

Would you use a purpose built family freindly cafe in reindeer court if it was there,

Some where to have a coffee a cake with a seperate childs seating games and telly, maybe story time and entertainers in the holidays.

With a shabby chic feel mismatched chairs and heratige sofas to sit on.

Buggy space, and breast feeding friendly.

I was thinking of mother daughter tea parties, with cup cakes sparkles.

Am I completely mad thinking this, or any further ideas.

mrsbucketxox Mon 13-Jan-14 14:01:58

It would also be great for our mumsnet meets.

LEWorcestershire Tue 14-Jan-14 21:47:53

Yes I would - there are some nice cafes in Worcester but none of them are that buggy friendly. Boston Tea Party is good but even then once everyone has a buggy in there it's a bit chaotic. I really like the idea of story time.

Another thing I wish cafes would do more of is sell baby meals. Lots sell children's meals but no one wants to spend £3-5 on an under 2. I often wish I could just buy a small beaker of milk, some bread sticks, carrot sticks and cheese cubes for around £2 or a small portion of toast.

Zara79 Thu 16-Jan-14 22:15:30

I'd love it. We've only moved to worcester in September. But I have a 2.9 year old who's pretty good in local costas and the like but it would be awesome if there was entertainment as well.

Bongleur Thu 16-Jan-14 22:16:41

Not a mum, but an actually nice independent cafe is LONG overdue!

sourberry Wed 05-Feb-14 09:48:25

I would love this. I'd especially love somewhere to take my children for a decent meal in the evenings. Nothing fancy or uptight just basic meals I would cook at home but just somewhere to go and give me a night off and get us out. At the moment I feel stuck between ASDA or McDonalds which are both disgusting. Somewhere where I could take my children and not worry about all the childfree patrons getting annoyed. smile

DamsonDream Mon 10-Feb-14 22:25:50

I'd love that and would definitely visit you there smile Actually go to the florist in Reindeer Arcade (Beautiful Flowers) quite often, so you would be quite handy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now