Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Just moved back to Worcester

(7 Posts)
xhallyxx Wed 28-Aug-13 21:59:14

Hi ladies, sorry to jack your post but I'm moving back to St. John's next month with my hubby and 16 month little girl...hoping to make some friends with little ones too. I drive. Thanks

mrsbucketxox Mon 22-Apr-13 16:17:54

not babies anymore sad

mrsbucketxox Mon 22-Apr-13 16:17:05

mine are 20 months and three, I'm in st johns.

where abouts are you?

Vickit1984 Mon 22-Apr-13 13:50:24

Wow 2 replies already! Are you both in Worcester (unfortunately I haven't passed my driving test yet.) How old are your babies Mrs Bucket? My little girl's started to become very interested in other babies and spends quite a lot of time staring at them when I take her to the park!

mrsbucketxox Mon 22-Apr-13 07:00:13

where abouts are you vickit, I'm around in the week, but my babies are quiet a bit older than yours.

NorksAreMessy Sun 21-Apr-13 22:30:25

come and join us!

Vickit1984 Sun 21-Apr-13 22:03:10

Hi, I've just moved back to Worcester (near the city centre) with my 7 month old little girl and my partner. I'm hoping to make some new friends with little ones of a similar age as the only mother and baby groups seem to be on when I'm working! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now