Win a Family Ticket to see FAME – THE MUSICAL! Entries by 26 Feb.

(15 Posts)
EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Feb-14 23:06:14

Based on the Oscar winning musical film and hugely successful TV series; FAME – THE MUSICAL is back – and it's gonna live forever!

What the producers say
Brought bang up to date this exciting new production will take you on a hi-octane roller coaster ride through dizzy heights and crashing lows as a group of star-struck wannabes embark on their quest for the ultimate accolade – fame.

Set in the New York of today at the world famous High School for Performing Arts New York, young talented hopefuls undertake the journey of their lives. Ambition, triumph, heartbreak and romance conspire to steer them off course, and the pressure is too much for some. But, these kids are determined to live forever and FAME is the feel-good sensation that you will never forget!

Bursting with dynamic dance routines and unforgettable songs that have been re-imagined for 2014 including; Fame and Let's Play a Love Scene, FAME – THE MUSICAL has enjoyed seven West End runs since premiering in the USA in 1988 and continues to be performed all over the world.

For a chance of winning, please answer the following question on the thread below by midnight on Wednesday 26 Feb:
Q: Who played student Julie Miller in the 1982 US TV series of Fame?

The Grand Theatre Wolverhampton
Lichfield Street
West Midlands
WV1 1DE
Box Office: 01902 573320
www.fame-the-musical.com
3 – 8 March 2014

Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to availability. No cash alternative available. Prize is valid for all Mon-Fri performances from 3 – 7 March 2014. Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. Family ticket consists of x4 tickets with a minimum of one adult and one child.

hamsterstew Tue 11-Feb-14 23:08:32

Gosh I would love to win this.
Fame is my favourite film ever, to see it live would be awesome.

Anyhow, the answer is Lori Singer x

EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Feb-14 23:29:03

You're quick off the mark Hamster! Good luck!

aristocat Wed 12-Feb-14 22:40:08

Lori Singer.

What a blast from the past! I loved Fame smile

hamsterstew Thu 13-Feb-14 15:43:05

Hehe Emma MN I would love to win this.

LocalEditorWolverhampton Thu 13-Feb-14 22:03:52

Lori Singer

(If I'm allowed to enter...)

teppy Fri 14-Feb-14 13:09:37

Lori Singer

michelle07 Wed 26-Feb-14 17:13:00

Lori singer. I do love fame :-)

paperbackbutterfly Wed 26-Feb-14 18:04:22

The answer is Lori Singer. I loved this series and can't wait for a chance to see the musical on stage. As Wolverhampton is my local town it's so exciting that Fame is coming here(I'm not going to get the song out of my head now lol)

LocalEditorWolverhampton Wed 26-Feb-14 19:13:15

I hope we're going to see more of you on this paperbackbutterfly and Michelle. I'm working hard on getting these pages populated and have got some things lined up for you all but we need the input from members too to get it to work.

midlandsdoula Wed 26-Feb-14 23:11:54

Lori Singer, pick me, pick me!! My daughter would absolutely love to see this with me smile

EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 27-Feb-14 11:12:04

We put the names in a hat and PaperbackButterfly is the winner… The organisers will be in touch by email. It would be lovely if you came back on the thread afterwards and told us all about it.

LocalEditorWolverhampton Thu 27-Feb-14 12:11:13

Congrats PaperbakButterfly! I hope you enjoy the show! Do leave your review, the competition is running in other areas so I'm sure it will be appreciated.

paperbackbutterfly Thu 27-Feb-14 21:06:22

Thank you so much. thrilled to win smile I will let you know what I think next week but I'm sure we will love it xxxxx

LocalEditorWolverhampton Tue 04-Mar-14 15:18:24

I went last night, it's amazing! Hope you enjoy yourselves when you go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now