MEET UP!

(10 Posts)
aristocat Tue 11-Feb-14 18:04:24

The FIRST Wolverhampton meet-up is at Starbucks, 31 Dudley Street, WV1 3ER on Thursday 13th Feb at 1pm

Come and say hello!

smile Looking forward to meeting you.

MommaMojo Tue 11-Feb-14 19:47:33

I should be able to make it with the newborn! I might be a tad late depending on how feeds go that day. How will we spot you?!

aristocat Tue 11-Feb-14 22:20:13

Great grin

Of course, silly me. I will be wearing a jade knitted scarf drinking tea. My real name is Diane.

hamsterstew Tue 11-Feb-14 23:10:16

Ah aristo i would love to do this but I have anpointment then. Do let me know when the next one is

aristocat Wed 12-Feb-14 00:35:41

Of course hamster details will be on the wolverhampton FB mumsnet too
Come and like us smile

LocalEditorWolverhampton Wed 12-Feb-14 15:20:36

Hopefully we can do it regularly. It would be nice to get an evening meet too. Diane and I need to get out on the beg, I'm meeting with someone in the morning to work out details of another meet. I'm sending out emails all the time, so do watch this space.

Of course anyone can arrange a meet our make suggestions and if you know someone who is willing to host a meet at their venue, let us know!

MommaMojo Wed 12-Feb-14 16:07:57

This is probably the only time I can make a day time coffee as Mr is on paternity leave and can watch Ren and Stimpy while I nip out so evenings or weekends will be my best options after this but will try and appear at as many as I can.
Looking forward to tomorrow.

LocalEditorWolverhampton Wed 12-Feb-14 18:40:37

You're welcome to bring children. Some of us have older children so won't have them but it's about connecting parents not necessarily getting away from the kids - that's what the evenings are for.

aristocat Thu 13-Feb-14 15:50:50

Thank you ladies smile It was wonderful to meet you.

As arranged the next meet-up will be at The Hive, Codsall on Thursday 13th March at 11am. See you there.

LocalEditorWolverhampton Thu 13-Feb-14 21:10:19

I need to let her know grin I'll post details when I have them but she offered us discounts on goodies (and I'm sure there was a mention of cake - nice looking cake too) and she also does free tiles for baby feet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now