LE - I need your help

(2 Posts)
LocalEditorWolverhampton Wed 05-Feb-14 17:40:20

I'm going through the directory and listing as much as I possibly can. It's a massive task so I want to ask you for one (or more) of three things.

1. List the last place you visited and review it (it might already be there, review it anyway. Feel free to list more than one place!)

2. Look at the places already listed and review them if you know them.

3. List a pub. There are 164 pubs in Wolves and it's a massive task for one person.

You could also do things like listing an event if you know something is going on that others should know about. All medical facilities are already loaded so you could review your own GP or dentist. As are all schools.

This is your site, it's here for you to help yourself and others. So I need you to help me out. It also helps with getting you discounts, offers and competitions because the busier we are the more people want to place those with us. I have some amazing competitions coming up that I can't list just yet.

LocalEditorWolverhampton Wed 05-Feb-14 17:42:43

Just seen how many restaurants and cafes there are. Please list some of those too. I am going to set a target of listing 5 of each a day from next week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now