New to area looking for friends

(10 Posts)
Amielizabeth Tue 29-Nov-16 12:54:40

Hey, this is a little strange but I was sat at home today thinking how lovely it would be to pop out for coffee but being new to area and not knowing anyone is making it hard. My name is Ami I'm currently 5 months pregnant with my first im
Living near Calne feel free to message back be awesome to make some new friends

Frazzle76 Thu 09-Feb-17 17:19:59

Hi Ami,

My names Freya. I live in Chippenham and am 30 weeks pregnant. I've missed all the local nct groups etc due to just moving back to the area and was looking on mumsnet to see if there were any local antenatal groups when I came across your message.
Let me know if you'd like to meet up.
Freya

Amielizabeth Thu 09-Feb-17 17:36:49

Hi Freya,

I'm now also 30 weeks pregnant! Are you on fb may be easier to chat? My names Ami Elizabeth hollings on there is you try to find me x

user1487012581 Wed 15-Feb-17 19:15:22

Hiya both,
I'm a stay at home dad and we have recently moved to the area because of my wife's job. We have a 2 year old daughter. I'm just looking to try and meet other stay at home parents as I don't know anyone here and starting to go a bit crazy with just a 2 year old for company the whole time. I understand if you don't want to meet as I'm a man and I'm sorry for intruding if this group is only for women. If you're interested please just send me a message. I can share useful parenting tips too. Thanks.

Amielizabeth Wed 15-Feb-17 20:46:09

Hi Freya, did you get my previous message? Xx

Amielizabeth Wed 15-Feb-17 20:46:53

Hi, no that's awesome. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned what's your name feel free to add me aswell if you like?

user1487012581 Wed 15-Feb-17 21:45:32

Hi ami, thanks for responding smile I'm James. I don't actually have facebook but we could private message on here? Or just chat on this thread. How long have you been in the area? Are you a single mum or do you have a partner?

Frazzle76 Thu 16-Feb-17 15:40:16

Hi Ami,
I'm embarrassed to admit Facebook had locked me out as I've forgotten my password and I used a years old email address I no longer have access to! I should be able to get back in eventually but I just haven't got round to it yet! xx

Amielizabeth Thu 16-Feb-17 22:03:37

Hi James, I've been here since November! I have a partner we're both excited to be fistbtime parents! Where about do you live? Have you met many other parents?

tr2408m Fri 10-Mar-17 11:45:54

Hello,

I am tracey and live in calne, would like to meet new mums for coffee and chat, always good to meet new people, so lonely being a mum

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now