Please help

(6 Posts)
Candicepink1234 Tue 02-Jun-15 19:10:18

Hi ive recently moved to swindon and don't know anybody here I need to find a local mother and toddler group within walking distance to haydonleigh primary school please help xx

MmeLindor Wed 03-Jun-15 18:11:55

Hi Candice, you'll need to put this in the right place, or no one will answer. You've posted in the Blogger Network by mistake.

Have a look on the Local sites (at the top of the screen there is a button that says 'find your Local Mumsnet')

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 05-Jun-15 13:34:30

Hi Candicepink1234 - we're just going to move this over to the Swindon Local site so you can get the best response.

strawberryblonde1 Sun 07-Jun-15 17:34:19

Hi, there's quite a few around, there's pram club at St. John's church by morrisons. I'm not sure on the time but I think it runs on a Monday morning.
There's also one in the Haydon centre or better as it's now called(opposite morrisons) I think the group is called busy fingers. If you ask at reception in sure they will know the details.
There's also one at Emmanuel church on a Wednesday 9.30-11.30 that's just down the road from haydon leigh towards greenmeadow.
Then there's a few at St Francis school in taw hill. Mid you contact butterflies family centre in abbeymeads they should be able to email you a copy of the groups they run.
Hopes this helps.
How old is your little one?

strawberryblonde1 Sun 07-Jun-15 17:34:55

Mid.... If

Marypoppins46 Tue 02-Feb-16 14:13:28

Hello my name is Katharine Clark. I have just moved to Amesbury and I am looking for part time nanny/domestic work to fit in with looking after my dog. I am Montessori trained and have more than ten years experience. I have all the necessary documents and qualifications. I look forward to receiving any enquiries. My email is katharine0hannah@gmail.com.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now