moved to Westbury and looking for other mums to meet up with :)

(7 Posts)
MummyHaz Tue 24-Mar-15 12:02:07

Hello all!
I'm a 23 year old mum of a 2 and a half year old son and have recently moved to Westbury from Bristol. It would be great to meet some other mums in the area as I have left most of my friends behind and rarely see them now. My partner works away during the week and my son attends nursery twice a week so it can be quite lonely. Please feel free to reply if there are any mummy's that would like to meet for a coffee, playdate etc.

Thanks smile

PlumFairy2014 Wed 25-Mar-15 11:22:08

Hello there!
We moved to Westbury (some time ago now!) and have a 5 month daughter.
There's a few playgroups on and the children's centre is really good for meeting people. If you're on Facebook there is a Mums and Dads in Westbury page, which lists all groups and activities too.
I'll pm you too! smile

MummyHaz Mon 13-Apr-15 07:38:02

Oh thank you very much! I shall definitely look into it.

CywCymraeg24 Tue 19-May-15 12:18:11

I'm also new to the area and looking to meet other moms, so thanks for that info, PlumFairy! Maybe I'll see you both there soon!

becka83 Sat 13-Jun-15 21:49:15

Hiya
I live in Trowbridge and have a 2 and a half year old boy (and a 5 year old but he is at school) if your still looking for play dates?

DenilioM Mon 15-Jun-15 08:31:46

Hi, I'm new to the site! My husband and I are relocating to Chippenham in July with our 11 month old son and I would like to know where the best indoor and outdoor places are to go with my son? I would also like to meet up with other mums as I don't know the area at all!! Any advice would be great,
Many thanks �� smile

missliiisa Thu 18-Jun-15 16:29:08

Hello... I'm lisa 23 also smile
I have a two year old boy jai (my devil child)
And my daughter charley (the angel) lol..
I'm from Leeds originally but husband is in the forces so live in warminster. I'm also looking to meet up with other mummy's in the area (other than army wifes) lol xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now