Looking for friends

(7 Posts)
lozzabubble Sat 27-Dec-14 19:57:42

Hi, I'm Lauren, 27 with two children. My son is 2 and my daughter is nearly 1. We enjoy going out to soft play, the park, anywhere that we can play and giggle! I don't have a lot of mummy friends and I'd love to meet some more friends for myself and my children, they're very sociable little people!

If you'd like to chat or meet up please let me know smile xx

itsnotmagicitsscary Sat 27-Dec-14 20:01:44

Hi Lauren, whereabouts in Swindon are you? I can recommend local groups. I am in Wroughton but know peole all over. My children are 7 and 6.

kidsnstuff Sat 24-Jan-15 21:54:03

Hi Lauren, I have a 4 year-old boy and 1 year-old girl. I'd really like my daughter to meet children her own age (rather than boisterous boys!!) I'd be very happy to meet up. I'm in North Swindon but can travel x

fashionweek Mon 16-Feb-15 05:29:52

Hi everyone, I have a four year old daughter and would also love to make us both some new friends. We live not far from morrisons and Asda walmart. Xx

lozzabubble Sun 01-Mar-15 19:16:31

Ooh I've just logged in and seen messages! Sorry for not getting back to you all, for some reason I'm not getting any notifications!

I'm in Purton, I drive though so we've visited quite a few different places in and around Swindon. I'll message Kidsnstuff and fashionweek, would be lovely to meet you both xx

Sara5262 Sat 16-May-15 12:28:41

Hi, I have moved to Swindon 5 weeks ago and don't know anyone here. I have a 2 year old son and would love to make some friends smile is anyone out here who fancies going to the park, walks or anything like that? Would love to hear from you smile

RamyaN Fri 05-Jun-15 10:13:13

Hi,

We moved to Swindon a few months back and live in Taw Hill. Our daughter has just turned 3. Would love to make new friends and would be very happy to meet up. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now