Westbury and about to pop

(8 Posts)
PlumFairy2014 Thu 25-Sep-14 09:53:12

Hello Everyone (Anyone!)

I'm Westbury based and heavily pregnant, just wondered if there was anyone in the same boat in the area. Maternity leave feels like forever...!

I'm not from the area and don't know many mums to be, though I'm sure I'll meet people at postnatal classes, I thought there might be more like me out there. smile

LocalEditorWiltshire Thu 25-Sep-14 16:12:17

Hello PlumFairy <waves>

Congratulations! You must be very excited -and bored and sometimes uncomfortable- grin

I am not in Westbury and definitely not pregnant, but I just wanted to say Hello and welcome you to Wiltshire smile

Polkadotscarf Thu 25-Sep-14 18:27:45

Hi, I'm in Devizes so a little way from Westbury but not too far...
When is your baby due?

PlumFairy2014 Thu 25-Sep-14 18:51:43

Thank you for the welcome! Luckily I found Mumsnet before the boredom set in too badly.

I'm due 20th October Polkadotscarf, very excited! (And a bit nervous too!) Do you have little ones? I've ventured to Devizes before, there's so much more there than in Westbury. smile

StudyFullTime Thu 25-Sep-14 20:20:39

I'm in Larkhill (waves) and due November

PlumFairy2014 Thu 25-Sep-14 21:34:14

Hey Study (waves back)

Congratulations!

Nice to know there's more out there. Are you a local? I've only ever met one person from Larkhill and they were a fellow Northerner (Don't judge!) smile

LocalEditorWiltshire Thu 16-Oct-14 18:16:28

Any baby news yet Plum?

CoopedUp Fri 07-Nov-14 07:15:51

Hi Plum. Hope the Warminster Westbury health visitors have been able to support you. I'm fairly sure there is a under ones group at the children's centre in Eden Vale Rd. There is a toddler group at the Methodist Church and I'm sure there will be groups at the community hall in Westbury Leigh - near the health centre. Wishing you well. C

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now