marlborough great for babies?

(4 Posts)
missperelman Sun 20-Oct-13 20:56:41

hello, i am thinking of moving just south of marlborough. apart from the fabulous countryside, is this a great area for babies? my baby is now almost a toddler. are there soft play areas, music classes, ballet classes galore? best wishes and thankyou in advance

PhyllisDoris Fri 25-Oct-13 14:54:06

Marlborough is lovley. Not great for shopping with a pram/pushchair though as lots of shops have steps up or down to get into them.
There is a sports centre there, and it's not far from Swindon where there will be lots of the activities you mention. There probably are in Marlborough too, but I live about 10 miles away, so can't answer that question.

missperelman Wed 30-Oct-13 21:51:31

thanks so much phyllisdoris
x

Edwilliams Mon 31-Mar-14 18:31:28

Just moved to Marlborough and am discovering new groups all the time. The leisure centre seems to be the main hub around which many of the local kiddies activities are centred. There are also play farms/ soft play in wroughton and Swindon.
Would love to hear about any decent national trust and farm type activities in the vicinity!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now