Looking for an 11+ tutor

(8 Posts)
chickpea1973 Tue 24-Sep-13 23:37:14

Hi, I've just moved to Gomeldon and I'm looking for a tutor for my daughter who's just started Yr 5. Can anyone recommend a good tutor?

lizziegardener Tue 01-Oct-13 12:12:25

You may find this link helpful: www.salisburyelevenplus.co.uk/tutors.html

I think the tutor I have booked with - Sarah Beswick - is full, but it might be worth looking at her website: www.sarahbeswick11plus.co.uk/? (she is a one-off, but lovely and v. popular!). If you like the look of it, you could contact her in case anyone drops out. She also has workbooks etc. that you can buy, and internet classes.

Hope it's useful. 11+ is the one thing about Salisbury that stresses me out. This is my 3rd time!

Alexiana Wed 23-Oct-13 13:11:51

Hi,
I can recommend Kip McGrath Tutors - I am not sure if you are in their area but they currently have an offer of free tutoring and assessments through www.mathsandenglishhelp.info/

Hope that helps smile

swillts Tue 15-Apr-14 19:18:28

DONT DO KIPMCGRATH!
Dm me and i have some good ideas - probably too late now.
Beswick is popular but UNHINGED

lizziegardener Wed 23-Apr-14 14:05:57

Beswick is popular but UNHINGED

How so?? grin

Seriously, did you have a bad experience? She is a bit of a maverick!

swillts Sun 13-Jul-14 15:20:44

She is very eccentric. Some kids like it. Some less.

Vanda123 Mon 06-Feb-17 12:26:12

Hi. We offer secondary maths tuition and revision We are very experienced maths teachers. We have a GCSE maths revision workshop in Sheldon school in the Easter holidays. Our website is www.mcmathstuition.co.uk if you're interested.

LeadenHall Sun 26-Mar-17 23:02:12

John and Jan stringer are wonderful. Two of my children have been to them. Kind nature and excellent results without being pressured. They use Green trees primary school

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now