Interested in volunteering with Girlguiding?

(2 Posts)
JoSully1 Fri 20-Sep-13 23:42:36

We are Girlguiding North Wilts Division with Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Ranger units in Cricklade, Lydiard Millicent, Lyneham, Minety, Purton and Royal Wootton Bassett. We give members a world of new experiences and friends, providing fun activities for girls aged 5+. We let girls discover new things and gain in confidence.

As well as providing opportunities for girls, there are opportunities for volunteers in equal measure: you’ll meet new people, try new things and have a lot of fun doing it. Seeing the girls grow in confidence is amazing, and their enthusiasm is contagious, but as volunteers we get as much out ourselves as we put in. Volunteering can help you develop leadership and teamwork skills; it also shows commitment, reliability and a good social conscience.

To find out more:
Visit: www.girlguiding.org.uk/interested
Email northwilts@wncounty.org.uk
Telephone 0800 1695901 or 01793 815366

manju80 Thu 27-Mar-14 10:09:20

Hi all,
I have completed medical transcription online course and want to work as a volunteer to improve my accuracy. Is there anyone else who wants to be mentor? My typing speed is 50 wpm and familiar with medical terminologies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now