Chippenham/Wiltshire area anyone?

(3 Posts)
Firstimer1978 Mon 13-May-13 20:52:56

Hi there,

I am a first time mom to an eight and a half month old.
I have only lived here about a year and do not know anyone.
I am looking at meeting genuine friends to chat to meet up and have fun times :-)

Clareaf2 Fri 17-May-13 07:33:51

Hi, I moved from Corsham a few weeks ago, but when I lived there I sent a lot of time in Chippenham. There are lots of good baby/ toddler groups. The NCT run a bumps and babies group it historically it was on a Thursday am check on their website but I made loads of friends there. At Pewsham community center there is ETots on a Wednesday, I also have friends who go to a group on a Monday at a church hall on Monday but not sure where it is. If you have transport Corsham have two wonderful groups - Tuesday at the community center and on a Wednesday at the church hall on Pickwick road. Both lovely groups full of lovely people. It takes a few weeks to get to know people but well worth it! Good luck! smile

linseydevizes13 Thu 23-May-13 08:09:23

Hi, I moved to devizes in February, Dont really know many people, so know how you feel, I have a 11 year old, 6 year old and a two year old. are you on facebook? x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now