Chippenham/Wiltshire anyone?

(10 Posts)
Firstimer1978 Mon 13-May-13 20:46:46

Hello there,

I am new to this site so not sure how it works or if I am posting in the right place? I am a first time mom and have lived in Chippenham for about one year now and looking to meet friends in this area or surrounds.

tracy452 Fri 13-Sep-13 12:53:04

Hi, I'm new to this site too and I know you posted your message back in may but I thought I'd get in touch as I've been only been in Chippenham for a year too.My name is Tracy, I'm 43 and I have an 18 month old daughter. I would love to meet a mum who would like to go to the park, play groups etc ( as I'm fed up going on my own!) or just have a coffee and a chat. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks Tracy

Bassett80 Sun 22-Sep-13 21:20:05

Hi, I am in Royal Wootton Bassett. Moved here 2 years ago, have 2 boys age 2 and 5 x

anxiousofdevizes Wed 02-Oct-13 10:53:11

Hi, I live in Devizes, tend to work 3-4days a week so have time off in the week. Lots of my mates live in Salisbury so would be nice to meet more local people. I have a daughter who has just started at uni and a 13 yr old boy. Hope to hear from you soon.

squidgepop Tue 05-Nov-13 16:20:07

Im in Melksham, have 2 daughters aged 3 and almost 2 smile am free most mornings but work afternoons. would love to meet some new people

lilsupersparks Sun 22-Dec-13 22:08:56

I live in Trowbridge and have a 1 year old and 3 year old. I am free Thursday and Friday...

Cmc46 Wed 05-Mar-14 21:48:04

Hi
I am moving to sutton benger next month, totally new to the area & would love to meet other local mums. I am 46 & have 4 sons, the older 3 have all left home & working or at uni, so just my 10 year old at home. I work full time but am free evenings & weekends, my partner is working abroad for the next 9 months so some local company to explore the local area with would be great !

Kimikimkim Sat 05-Apr-14 13:48:03

Hi I moved to calne have 4 children would like to meet new people give me a message if interested

DenilioM Mon 29-Jun-15 19:52:46

Hi, I'm new to the site! My husband and I are relocating to Chippenham in July with our 11 month old son and I would like to know where the best indoor and outdoor places are to go with my son? I would also like to meet up with other mums as I don't know the area at all!! Any advice would be great,
Many thanks �� smile

DenilioM Mon 29-Jun-15 19:53:22

Hi, I'm new to the site! My husband and I are relocating to Chippenham in July with our 11 month old son and I would like to know where the best indoor and outdoor places are to go with my son? I would also like to meet up with other mums as I don't know the area at all!! Any advice would be great,
Many thanks �� smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now