Anyone in Skelmersdale know my baby's Daddy?!

(7 Posts)
LostDaddy Fri 17-Feb-17 20:53:34

Ok I'm not sure if this is allowed and if it's not I apologise. I'm just desperate.

I'm trying to find my baby's Dad 'Andrew Ferguson' who lives in Upholland (or did, don't know if he still does or if he's in Wigan now?)

Does anyone know him or of him please??? I just want to know if he's still in that general area. That's all. Then I can save up to pay a Solicitor to get in touch with him directly to see if he will consider seeing our baby again. He left us. But maybe now he will see him? Who knows. Thanks

Daddystilllost Wed 19-Apr-17 01:39:28


ChangedUsername123 Wed 19-Apr-17 01:50:27

Sounds like you might be better off without him. Go through Child Maintenance to get some money off him, they'll probably track him down. Hell of a lot cheaper than a solicitor.

Do you have any more information other than a name? Dates etc?

VimFuego101 Wed 19-Apr-17 02:06:58

A solicitor can't make him see the baby. Put a claim in for maintenance. All you can do is make sure you're traceable in case he ever changes his mind and wants to get in touch with you.

lorumipsum Wed 19-Apr-17 02:21:38

I think you are better off without Andrew Ferguson in your life. Any man who does not want a relationship with his child will not suddenly change his mind because a solicitor contacts him.

As far as you can, put him out of your mind.

Daddystilllost Mon 01-May-17 21:00:17

Sorry only just seen your replies.

I already get sporadic payments via CMS. He was seeing some horrific monster of a girl who was doing some seriously f'ed up things to prevent him & his family from seeing her. I gave up. But I feel like I should have done more and now need to track him down....
What dates do you need 'Changed?'

Daddystilllost Mon 01-May-17 21:02:54

CMS can't reveal where he is. Not even a rough idea....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now