Professional Housekeeping service available for new clients/ recruiting additonal team

(2 Posts)
BrightBeautifulHomes Mon 13-Feb-17 21:19:00

Hello,

Bright & Beautiful is a multi-award-winning concept in domestic cleaning services, providing eco-friendly cleaning, tidying, laundry and ironing; with the highest standards of security and service.

We offer a holistic service to clients and are available to come and quote for a bespoke housekeeping service that meets your needs.

Please contact Carla - Carla@brightandbeautifulhome.com

We are also expanding our team. Working with Bright & Beautiful offers the opportunity to be part of a positive, hardworking team with plenty of variety in your day. As well as the satisfaction of making homes look beautiful helping and enabling clients to enjoy their home and spend more time with their family.

We are a national business with over 7 years’ experience and 50+ offices across the UK! If you are successful in your application to join Bright & Beautiful you will be joining a company that is on track to become the most successful housekeeping service in the UK.

We are looking for people to work with our team in Worthing who have;
•A keen eye & pay attention to detail
•Meticulous Standards
•A positive and courteous attitude
•An energetic and efficient approach to work

To apply for a role with Bright & Beautiful please email the following details;
Name, address and phone number, preferred working hours, why you are interested in this role? *Please attach your CV if you have one.
Bright & Beautiful

All best wishes,
Carla

GirlfromLondon Wed 26-Apr-17 10:51:49

Hi,

I need cleaners to clean our house when we move. Can you please give me a contact detail so I could get in touch to arrange. I am based in east Preston.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now