Mid Sussex Christmas Appeal struggling

(6 Posts)
jcroo65510 Sat 14-Nov-15 17:01:03

his is one final plea for the Mid Sussex Christmas shoebox appeal for Raystede Animal Welfare. Unfortunately, the appeal this year is struggling and any donations will be gratefully received by myself and the animals. With one more month until the appeal closes I am really hoping things pick up. Simply fill a box (or bag) with new toys, treats of food for your favourite animal at the centre from dogs to donkeys or cats to chicken! There are a number of drop off points within the Mid Sussex area or you can drop to my house in Burgess Hill direct (details on request). I will then be taking the donations to Raystede for the animals to enjoy over the festive period. The appeal is something that I have organised myself and now in its 3rd year. Last year it raised over 80 boxes and this year it is struggling to reach double figures. The drop off points are open from now until 16th December so please if you can donate (no matter how much) it will be saving the centre some much needed funds. Drop off points are -

Martha & Daisys, Burgess Hill
Tescos Superstore, Burgess Hill (hand in at customer service)
H&D Air Conditioning, Burgess Hill
Heath Vets Burgess Hill or Hurstpierpoint
Gardenia Tea House, Cuckfield
Raystede direct

If you would like more details or a copy of the wish list, please email – shoeboxappeal@yahoo.co.uk or visit www.facebook.com/groups/shoeboxappealmidsussex/

Thank you xx

SunflowerWishes Tue 17-Nov-15 22:37:28

I really like this idea and hope you manage to repeat the success you had last year!

LocalEditorWestSussex Thu 19-Nov-15 20:42:41

What a great idea - please do send me the link on facebook and I will share it for you.

Ed

jcroo65510 Sat 21-Nov-15 15:55:50

Sorry I only just saw your comments! Thank you. The facebook page for the appeal is - www.facebook.com/groups/shoeboxappealmidsussex/

jcroo65510 Sat 21-Nov-15 15:57:56

Hi. Sorry I only just saw your comment on my Christmas Shoebox appeal for Raystede Animal Welfare. The facebook page is www.facebook.com/groups/shoeboxappealmidsussex/ Many thanks. Justine

jcroo65510 Sat 21-Nov-15 15:58:07

Many thanks. Justine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now