Maternity nurse wanted

(7 Posts)
Jessique Sun 15-Feb-15 18:30:01

Hello,
I'm expecting my third baby on 13th July and would like a maternity nurse for about six weeks. I live near Petworth. Can anyone help? Thank you.

SlinkyMalinky15 Fri 20-Feb-15 16:49:19

Hi Jessique, congratulations on your 3rd pregnancy! Do you mean an actual qualified midwife or more of a Doula.. to help with labour, and postnatally… getting bf established, helping out while you are in your babymoon?

LocalEditorWestSussex Mon 23-Feb-15 21:06:16

Hi - I will send a tweet out on Twitter for you Jess - x

hmac139 Tue 23-Jun-15 20:30:10

Hi did you have any luck finding maternity nurses? I am looking for a maternity nurse or night nanny from the start of November for a fortnight for my 2nd baby and then ideally to stay on to help up to 3 evenings and 1 overnight a week.

suppernanny Sun 02-Aug-15 10:38:56

Hi there are you still looking for a maternity nurse ? I've world with children for over 25 years and been a perm mat nurse for the last 4 years smile

suppernanny Sun 02-Aug-15 10:41:58

Hi guys I'm a fully qualified maternity nurse I'm based near worcester ( but happy to travel ) and I'm available for work as of August 2016 . Please feel free to get in touch and chat about your requirements . Thanks smile

netnetnetnet Tue 04-Aug-15 12:25:30

Deearna's Maternity Agency come highly recommended. Based in Aldershot. But cover UK and internationally.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now