WIN - 1 OF 4 KIDDIE COUPON BOOKS WITH MUMSNET WEST SUSSEX!

(11 Posts)
LocalEditorWestSussex Thu 06-Mar-14 11:00:29

I have a real treat for all Mumsnetters out there, I have 4 coupon books from Kiddie Coupons to give to you, all you need to do is complete the sentence below and post it on this thread.

"The best way to spend a day with my family in West Sussex is....."

The competition will run until Sunday the 16th March 2014 at 12.00pm and the 4 winners will be contacted via PM by someone from Mumsnet West Sussex.

Titsalinabumsquash Thu 06-Mar-14 21:09:49

The best way to spend a day with my family in West Sussex is...

To take a walk around Swanbourne Lake in Arundel, then we visit the big play,park over the road before heading to the Black Rabbit for a bite to eat. smile

LocalEditorWestSussex Mon 10-Mar-14 15:51:25

Keep posting to enter everyone, these really are great books that save a lot of money on a wide range of things in the county. smile

sadler2121 Mon 17-Mar-14 16:38:08

We like to go to the flying fortress. It keeps my little ones entertained and my husband really enjoys climbing around too (although he claims he is just helping the 3 year old!)

tattooedmummy Mon 17-Mar-14 16:44:53

To feed the ducks at tilgate park ....and go on a bear hunt of course.

pickofthepops Mon 17-Mar-14 16:52:36

Hi has this closed now? Just seen it!

LocalEditorWestSussex Thu 20-Mar-14 09:48:31

Sorry everyone. Due to an unforeseen medical emergency with my son, I was unable to be here for the end of the competition.

All previous entry still count but the closing date is 30th March 2014

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

LocalEditorWestSussex Mon 24-Mar-14 20:16:35

Another bump for a chance to win one of these booklets, it really cold save you £££ this year on days out, activities, meals out.. we have 5 to give away, you may as well enter! ;)

pickofthepops Tue 25-Mar-14 21:05:51

The best way to spend a day with my family in West Sussex is ..

To pack a picnic on a hot day, football, games, and just chill out in East Court in East Grinstead. Amazing views, not crowded. Just a chilled family day. Even better with a late afternoon summer concert. Popular but even then, not too crowded. Bliss!

Hope your son is ok ed?

boptanana Wed 26-Mar-14 23:11:09

The best way to spend a day in West Sussex is a picnic breakfast on west wittering beach on a summers day before it gets too crowded...bliss!

LocalEditorWestSussex Wed 02-Apr-14 19:11:59

Thanks everyone for entering.

Winners have been sent a PM so please check your inboxes!

We will hopefully have many more competitions soon for you all so please keep checking local for more info.

If you have won a book and would like to leave a review for any of the places you visit, that would be much appreciated.

(DS is ok thanks, we're still on the ward until Sunday but keeping our spirits up!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now