WIN 1 OF 4 EASY BELTS WITH MUMSNET WEST SUSSEX

(12 Posts)
LocalEditorWestSussex Fri 28-Feb-14 20:22:06

On Monday 3rd March, I will launch a competition for 4 people to win an Easy Belt, courtesy of the lovely folk at Easybelts

To enter all you need to do is complete this sentence..

The most important thing for me when choosing my child's clothing is.....

The competition will run until the 3rd April and I will contact the winner via the private message function on Mumsnet Local, from there I will pass the winners details onto Easybelts to send out the prize.
Mumsnet is not associated with Easybelts, this is an offer kindly given to us by the company.

Titsalinabumsquash Thu 06-Mar-14 21:11:27

The most important thing for me when choosing my child's clothes is ....

Bright colours and comfort for my climbing, running, crawling Taz.

SecondStarToTheRight Fri 07-Mar-14 17:49:40

Durability & fit (trousers being particularly difficult)

LocalEditorWestSussex Mon 10-Mar-14 15:50:37

Keep posting and commenting, these are such lovely belts for children and adults. smile

MammaCav Mon 10-Mar-14 18:09:23

room for growth (elasticated waists, back ties on tops etc) and 'on trend' factor - I have a 9 year old diva!

sadler2121 Mon 17-Mar-14 16:40:26

finding clothes to fit - I have a very slim and tall (for her age) daughter so finding clothes the right length that stay up can be a challenge!

pickofthepops Mon 17-Mar-14 16:55:58

Finding clothes which are comfortable whilst look modern and season appropriate, can't bear childrens clothes made out of silly fabrics or with too much going on snd digging in their tummies etc.

Mumtochops12 Thu 20-Mar-14 11:39:54

That he looks like a smart, cool dude!!!

MrsCt2B Sat 22-Mar-14 20:04:39

Bright funky colours and washability smile

LocalEditorWestSussex Mon 24-Mar-14 20:17:33

Another bump for this, come and tell us your thoughts and you might win your choice of Easy Belt for you or your dc. smile

boptanana Wed 26-Mar-14 23:14:13

That my daughter will agree to wear it, it's practical and fits and washes well smile

LocalEditorWestSussex Fri 04-Apr-14 20:25:39

This is now closed, winners have been notified

Thanks everyone for participating and please keep your eyes peeled for more competitions and offers coming soon!

(We currently have a chance to win some champers if you look on the offers page up there ^> wink )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now