Meet up?

(10 Posts)
LocalEditorWestSussex Wed 09-Oct-13 13:36:08

Hi, I'm hoping to create some meet ups in the not to distant future.

Does anyone have any preference where or when?

It would be great for West Sussex parents to get together for a natter. smile

Michelle2013 Mon 14-Oct-13 14:55:41

Hi there

I have just recently moved to Worthing and am a mum of a 5.5 month old girl. I would be interested in meeting up with other mums in the area.

Michelle

LocalEditorWestSussex Sun 20-Oct-13 15:04:50

Hi Michelle smile

Thank you for posting on the local chat board. Let's see if we can round u a few of us West Sussex parents for a meet up or several.

annaandrosie Sun 27-Oct-13 00:27:45

Hi I'm Southwick based and have 2¼ yr old girl.

LocalEditorWestSussex Mon 28-Oct-13 14:15:44

Does anyone have any suggestions of where/when they'd refer a Mumsnet meet up?

We can try for somewhere central so more people could come or shall we try for several smaller ones that are more localized?

Would we prefer to have meet up's with children? Without children? Both?

Cafe's/soft play/parks or the beach (weather dependent)

phototastic Wed 04-Dec-13 13:54:43

Hi I have just joined, I would love to come to some meets. I think a few local meets would be best. I live in Bognor but regularly go to Chichester.

LocalEditorWestSussex Tue 07-Jan-14 09:32:15

Excellent phototastic thanks for joining.

Over the next few weeks I will be arranging a meet up in a few different places,

Horsham
Worthing
Chichester

Is there is anywhere else anyone would like one please let me know. smile

nonstop18 Fri 17-Jan-14 11:40:49

A meet up in Crawley would be nice. But looking at mums net, I can't believe how long ago some of the post where posted.

LocalEditorWestSussex Wed 22-Jan-14 10:12:43

Yes some of them were posed before the Local revamp, I am slowly working at getting back up together and creating traffic to the local talk boards.
Thanks for using West Sussex local, I am working with MNhq to get meet ups as smooth and successful as possible. smile

tattooedmummy Mon 17-Mar-14 16:42:06

Hi all very interested in local met ups Crawley or Horsham suit me ... I work 4 days a week so fingers crossed can fit it in.

Happy to assist anyway I can

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now