Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PeggyCarter Thu 01-Nov-12 10:32:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Pickles77 Thu 01-Nov-12 11:56:20

Hello!!smile

lollipop16 Tue 13-Nov-12 12:49:10

Hello Im from Worthing and have a 2 year old daugher

TimeMachine Thu 15-Nov-12 12:02:27

I am in Angmering so very close to most of you. I have a 10 and 8 year old. smile

TheSussexPuddlejumper Fri 16-Nov-12 09:54:49

Ooh how weird, it's changed me to my local name! Anyway, hello lollipop and Time!

Time I lived in Angmering from 1994-1999 and my parents still live there. I have a few friends in the village too so we may have some friends in common!

TimeMachine Sat 17-Nov-12 13:40:56

PuddleJumper we are only here a year so dont know many people. But love the village. Real country feel to it ( but then again we are city slickers)

TheOnlyWayisFerring Thu 22-Nov-12 16:13:38

Hi i am in ferring,have 4 dcs,ds1 who is 4,ds2 who is 3,dd1 who is 2 and ds3 who is 6 weeks.

Have lived here about 18 months now,kids all started school and pre school in September so getting to know other mums a bit more,i never did the toddler groups after dd1 as it just got too difficult with them all.

Im not a boden wearer but my kids are!

And what is a MN scarf????

TheSussexPuddlejumper Thu 22-Nov-12 18:44:52

Where are you from originally then Time? What made you move to Angmering?

Hello TOWIF! A MN scarf is an animal print scarf that became all the rage on here as it was so cheap and stylish... I think... Can you tell I don't frequent the Style and Beauty section much? grin You must have your hands full!

TheOnlyWayisFerring Fri 23-Nov-12 00:35:39

Oh right i must of missed it!

I do,have just got over the intial euphoria of having a new baby and everything seeming easy peasy and have got a bit run down and tired!Always seems to happen at the 6 weeksish stage for me,i think i do too much because i feel fine then it catches up with me.

Time im also not from round here originally,im from Birrrrmingham.Its wierd i dont think i know may people in worthing and surrounding areas that are actually from here!

TheSussexPuddlejumper Fri 23-Nov-12 12:10:23

I am but I'm not - I grew up here but lived in Wales for 11 years. So although I'm from here originally my heart is still up in the valleys iyswim.

TimeMachine Sun 25-Nov-12 17:38:26

I am from Dublin. Lived there all my life. We moved here last year with my DH's job. TheOnlyWayisFerring I'll watch out for you....we go to "The Bluebird" alot.

LancingErik Sun 25-Nov-12 19:57:55

Hello! I just replied on Puddle's other thread. I'm going to throw it out there and say I'm a bit lonely sad I have lots of friends but all in Brighton, I've been here 2 years and still don't know anyone here so weekends can be a bit isolating if I don't get out and organise things...

Mabsywest Sun 25-Nov-12 20:15:04

I am actually West Sussex but always go to brighton meets -they are great! One next sat. Do come along. On mn main board in meet ups

TheOnlyWayisFerring Mon 26-Nov-12 21:10:42

Yes its nice in there Time we live not far from the beach but havnt been going down much recently as the weathers been so rubbish!

LocalEditorWestSussex Mon 28-Oct-13 14:51:58

I know, I know this is a Zombie thread but as the new local editor I'd really like to start making some meet up's happen.

I've started another thread that's a bit newer if you'd all like to congregate and throw some ideas at me.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now