Any top tips for Rugby

(4 Posts)
Leightonsmommy Fri 25-Feb-11 20:39:59

Hi
We are moving to Kilsby next week
We live in Hillmorton at the moment, which isnt far away, and is a nice part of town. My son is also 3, he goes to a childminder in Brownsover rather than a nursery though.
Clara

Kaja Fri 11-Jun-10 22:08:00

Hello - I've only just checked back on this, but thank you! I'm heading over to house-hunt next week, so will hopefully know more, but not more than 20 to 25 mins drive from Rugby station for commuting. Seeing a few places in Barby and Kilsby... Fingers crossed I manage to find something. I'm also looking for a nursery for my son who will be 3 by the time we get there, so if you've any top tips, I'd be delighted

fruitstick Thu 20-May-10 20:16:32

There are lots of lovely baby and toddler groups. Do you know whereabouts in town you are moving to? The NCT runs several coffee mornings every month which would be a good place for you to start.

here

I'll be your friend if you like grin

Kaja Tue 11-May-10 13:56:25

Hello - not sure how many people visit the Rugby local page, but just in case....
We're about to move to the Rugby area from Belgium (!) and I wondered if anyone could recommend nice areas to look for a house, plus any fun toddler and baby groups (we've got one 6month old girl and one 2 year old boy).
Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now