Support and advice for single Dad

(2 Posts)
Stratford123 Fri 15-Jan-16 15:01:12

Hi Everyone,

my wife recently left me, we are still living together for the next month (which is fun.....not) and i have two daughters, aged 2 and 3. This has devastated me but i am focusing on the kids and getting through the next couple of months until i am in my own place then i can start to rebuild. I moved here from Kent a few years ago but never really made any friends as we had couple friends and they have all gone quiet since the split.

I will be co parenting and will have the kids 50% of the time which is great, however i wondered if anyone can recommend any clubs dads are welcome to come along to? i want to be the best dad i can possibly be and need to keep busy so any advice on activities, support groups, etc would be great.

I am based in Stratford upon Avon.

Thanks all

Adam

Beanybump Sun 24-Jan-16 21:25:38

The Children's centres in the area used to run stay & play groups for dad's on a Saturday morning (I think). Contact your HV for more info. Most of the toddler groups welcome dads too. HTH.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now