New to Rugby, with a toddler and child in primary school... where to meet others - HELP!!

(3 Posts)
VictoriaNew Fri 04-May-12 13:45:26

Hi, I'm new to rugby too, I moved here abut 8 weeks ago. I have a 2 year old and an 8 week old. Would love to meet up for a coffee if you would like. I have taken a liking to blooms garden centre as my 2 year old can play happily in the soft play area while I have my coffee and cake! let me know if you fancy it, :-)

yonlo Thu 03-May-12 14:18:32

Foundation First Aid for mums, grandparents and childminders at Thurlaston Village Hall, Rugby 22 and 29 May 7-9pm. Only £25 inc Certificate and Savealife card.

email: yvonne_lovell@hotmail.com to book a place ASAP

Katyb5 Thu 09-Feb-12 12:56:38

Hi, I'm new to the area (friends and family at least 2 hours away) and fairly new to mumsnet. I have 2 boys 18mths and 5yrs. We're kinda getting settled in but as the other half is at work most days, and some weekends I REALLY miss having friends around to meet for a coffee and a natter etc,

If anyone fancied meeting up, going for walks, going to toddler groups, activity centres etc... then please let me know where and when!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now