Little Lions Rugby for 2 to 5 years old at Kingston Esporta Non members and members

(1 Post)
Belle31 Thu 15-Oct-09 10:29:43

BIG RECOMMENDATION - Little Lions rugby has started at Kingston Esporta on Wedensday mornings for 2 to 5 years olds - both girls and boys.

I took my 2 year old along to this new class a couple of weeks ago and he absolutely loved it.

Little Lions is a play programme based on non-contact rugby skills for girls and boys aged 2-5 years old. The emphasis is about fun and respect in an enjoyable and safe environment. They teach running with the ball, kicking and catching and developing basic core motor and social skills all whilst playing really fun little games (which i now get begged to play at home!). They also work on increasing a child's confidence, self esteem, better communication and listening behaviour.

I couldn't believe how well behaved my 2 year old was in the class - he did everything he was told (that never happens!!!) My 4 year old daughter also popped in one for the session one week and she thought it was brilliant too and keeps asking if she can go on a wednesday instead of going to school.

Classes are on a wednesday. 10.30am for 2 to 3 1/2 years old and 11am for 3 1/2 to 5 years old.

If you fancy trying it out and I would definitely recommend giving it a go then the guy you need to contact is:

Jok Dunbar
07966 014240
jok@littlelionsrugby.co.uk
www.littlelionsrugby.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now