Going slightly mad - newborn and four year old - would love to meet up with people

(2 Posts)
twolittlekings Wed 26-Aug-09 09:24:23

Hi, I live in Tooting triangle area so between Balham and Streatham Hill. Recently had DS2 (5 weeks) plus have DS1 (4). Before DS 2 have been working full time so not really met anyone locally. DS1 goes to school next week but DH works a lot and sometimes weekends. Would love to join any meet ups and meet people from the area. Not sure how to go about this but please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

jennybath Sat 26-Sep-09 09:38:07

Hi there!

I've got 3 kids, 6, nearly 4 and 2 - ALL boys! lol.

I'm loving it that the kids are back at school, and I'm not working at the moment - will be in a month or so, but would love to meet up with people who don't seem to spend all their free time with DH - I'm divorced with a partner, but he splits his time between Wandsworth and Portsmouth, so I'm alone a lot of the time. Don't get me wrong, I do like that, but I'd love to meet up with more mums with kids!

My name's Jen - I live at the moment between the commons but am struggling with the possible decision to move to Furzedown and relocate the kids...I just can't seem to make up my mind, and I'm going round the bend with it...it would for sure help me to meet more people who live down that way!

Anyway, if you want to get in touch, just email me on jenniferbath@live.com.

Hope to hear from you!

Jen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now