Broomwood Montessori - anyone had experience, would you recommend???

(4 Posts)
sarahandruby Tue 09-Jun-09 14:49:31

Thinking of sending my daughter here. Has anyone had any experience????
Thanks

EyePeam Fri 19-Jun-09 21:33:33

Hello there - have just posted on an older thread of yours about afternoon sessions (before realising it was older) so thought I'd pop over here and say hello. Broomwood is near me and looks nice and I have no idea why I didn't follow it up in my trek around all the nursery schools (all full gah, should have put ds down when he was but a fleeting and abstract thought when I got married it seems. )

I think I possibly didn't follow up because I couldn't find much external info about it, or opinions etc and then didn't get round to calling as I'd got ds a place (afternoons only) elsewhere. Anyway, certainly haven't picked up anything bad about Broomwood. Not very helpful sorry.

Michelle141 Sat 29-Aug-09 10:21:13

Hi Sarah

My son starts Broomwood in a couple of weeks time. I have visited it a number of times and liked the small friendly atmosphere. Ben is familiar with the hall as he already does Tumbletots and Tinpan Annie there. Ben is a July baby and will be one of the youngest in class so I didnt want him to go somewhere too academic. I also wanted him to start making friends that would follow him to Honeywell.

Hope this is useful.

Michelle

Calbourne Thu 08-Oct-09 20:54:36

Is this the Nightingale Montessori at St Luke's Hall? I just had a visit there and was not impressed with either the resources or the staff. Has anyone got any other preschool recommendations around SW12? Anyone got experience of Oliver House?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now