looking for reliable babysitter sw12

(4 Posts)
mamoni Thu 28-May-09 10:30:43

Can anyone recommend a babysitter in sw12 (wandsworth common/balham area). we moved here recently and really need some evening help with our 2 year old! I've tried his nursery school but it's difficult to find a staff member who is free for the nights we need. Am considering the agency Sitters but worried how our little boy will take to new people all the time. If anyone has a nanny/au pair who would like some extra evening and perhaps weekend morning work, that would be ideal!

Thanks

PortAndLemon Thu 28-May-09 10:42:55

I think from talking to friends who have used them (haven't used them myself) that part of the deal with Sitters is that you typically end up with one or two regular sitters -- when you want to make a booking they'll first check whether one of your "preferred" sitters is available.

But I can see that a nanny/au pair would be an ideal solution smile.

Tocca Thu 28-May-09 11:05:21

I babysit in that area atm for a family on the toast rack - if you cat me or look on netmums childcare - I'm advertising on there and let me know what nights, hours you need, we could have a chat?

karelle Mon 01-Jun-09 22:58:02

we are a local family with a 2years old girl. we would be happy to share our after school/holiday nanny with your little boy if it could help. let me know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now