Does anyone know of a good pregnancy yoga class in Tooting/Balham/Earlsfield?

(7 Posts)
Sop76 Mon 25-May-09 12:52:16

Hi, does anyone know a good pregnancy yoga class they could recommend in or around Tooting/Earlsfield? I haven't done too much yoga before, so I'm looking for a beginners class. I'm 20 weeks and feel as if I'm seizing up - think yoga might help! Thanks.

artifarti Tue 26-May-09 19:52:47

I know an excellent one in Streatham if you can stretch that far (no pun intended!) I think they also do some in The Trident Centre in Tooting. Don't know the exact details but you could Google it, or they have a leaflet in the window. If I'm passing in the next few days will have a look for you.

blueberry2310 Tue 26-May-09 21:35:25

I think they do it at the Vitality Centre in Southfields, not too far from Earlsfield. If you don;t have a car the 156 and 39 buses stop two minutes walk away.

poshtottie Wed 27-May-09 09:17:11

www.birthlight.com may have a teacher near you.

Sop76 Sun 31-May-09 12:09:46

Thank you so much. Southfields and Streatham are not too far at all. Can you let me know where in Streatham? I'll also have a look at birthlight - Thanks!

artifarti Sun 31-May-09 16:46:11

In Streatham - her name is Kathleen Beegan and her contact details are on here:

www.yogabirth.org/yoga-teacher-london.php

I went to her classes from 20 weeks and she was great. The classes are held at her house, not far from Streatham BR station. Enjoy!

loc Tue 02-Jun-09 15:27:21

Hi I go to a great yoga class at Earlsfield Library. There are a couple of pregnant ladies who attend who can't make the earlier pregnancy class. She also does classes at Balham library. Look for the whYoga website for more info. I never went to the pregnancy ones but have heard they are pretty good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now