Stepping Stones Nursery Balham/Tooting

(5 Posts)
surelyyoucantbeserious Mon 18-May-09 16:56:29

I am considering a place here for my DS (7.5 months). Any comments from parents with children here would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

surelyyoucantbeserious Tue 19-May-09 13:11:23

Have now seen Looking Glass and considering this one instead! Again grateful if anyone can share their experience of this nursery. Thanks

wilbur Tue 19-May-09 13:13:23

Don't know Looking Glass, but two of my friends (both of whom are v picky) used Steping Stones and are v happy with it. One is even sending both her dcs there even tho it is more ££ than getting a nanny.

1dilemma Fri 19-Jun-09 00:07:35

Is stepping stones the one in a local school?

I have one friend who used looking glass and generally liked it she did have a couple of minor complaints. I looked round and found them very slick with a nice over 3's room. However when I tried to actually enrol I found it a maddening frustrating experience, they were totally unflexible and I ended up going somewhere else.

surelyyoucantbeserious Thu 02-Jul-09 20:47:43

That's a shame dilemma. DS just started at Looking Glass - all fine so far! (only day 2....)

Yes stepping stones is linked to Ravenstone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now