Triangle One O'Clock club - does this still exist?

(9 Posts)
surelyyoucantbeserious Wed 07-Jan-09 17:00:06

I'm in Balham and my 3 month old needs more entertainment than boring old mum! DOes anyone have info on the 1 o'clock club? thx

weddingcake Thu 08-Jan-09 08:56:29

I know a friend of mine used to nanny in Balham and would often walk through to the one o'clock club on Wandsworth Common (Chivalry Rd) because it has a baby sensory room. Don't know about the Triangle one though - sorry!

surelyyoucantbeserious Thu 08-Jan-09 13:47:32

Thanks Weddingcake! Will give Chivalry Rd a try...

EldonAve Mon 12-Jan-09 19:49:56

Triangle is still there

emlitt Wed 14-Jan-09 10:34:54

Triangle One o'Clock is still going until they decide on the refurbishments of the area. Surelyyoucantbeserious there are morning playgroups in Balham too, St Stephen's on Weir Road, St Luke's on Ramsden Road, and a whole load of parents drinking coffee in Caffe Nero on Balham High Road!

rhubarbrhubarb Wed 14-Jan-09 12:52:53

Yes it is quite nice and has a good little garden that's dog poo free.

surelyyoucantbeserious Mon 19-Jan-09 10:28:25

Thanks so much! Sorry to be dim... is triangle every day at 1 o clock? And is it in the cafe nr the playground in Tooting common? I can't quite work out where it is....

EldonAve Mon 19-Jan-09 10:43:19

info here

It is open M-F

It is in the smaller bit of tooting common - between the train tracks near where cavendish and emmanuel road meet

surelyyoucantbeserious Mon 19-Jan-09 13:16:30

Great, thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now