LOST GREY CAT

(6 Posts)
salimali44 Thu 15-Dec-16 14:41:28

My lovely little grey cat, Kandinsky, has been missing for over 24 hours now. He was last seen in the garden at 29A Waldron Road. If anyone lives near there could they check their sheds and trees, and call me if they find him on 07546738382. Everyone else please help me by spreading the word on mums net. I'm so worried about him!

ButterfliesRfree Thu 15-Dec-16 17:39:30

I used to live on that road. Definitely go out and put posters up and talk to the people down that street. Everyone is pretty friendly. Down your end the cat could've gone across the main road, gone to the parks over that way or just gone on a big walk. It used to worry me about my cat. Im sure you probably have but definitely go out and ask up and down the street. Knock on doors - ask: can you check your shed and garden etc. I think that's your best option to finding your cat. Hope that helps.

salimali44 Thu 15-Dec-16 17:59:18

Thank you, I will try to keep positive - might have just gone on a long adventure. I've been walking around all day, asking people and have put up posters but no luck yet. I hope he comes back, I'm getting more and more worried grin(

ButterfliesRfree Fri 16-Dec-16 06:56:29

Sorry to hesr you're still looking. I had a cat once who disappeared for 3 weeks so how about your cat just walks back through the door very soon smile that would be awesome. Cats are cats they have their funny ways about them. And they like to keep it mysterious. Don't give up flowers. He will be home soon.

GlammyGrannyHaHa Fri 23-Dec-16 17:06:15

Have you posted on Streetlife for Earlsfield www.streetlife.com/area/earlsfield-greater-london/

and Nappy Valley Net www.nappyvalleynet.com/?

Good luck finding him, they're such a worry when they wander off.

ButterfliesRfree Fri 23-Dec-16 17:39:39

Any news yet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now