Brandlehow or Hotham?

(3 Posts)
Zima123 Tue 14-Jul-15 14:25:38

Hello! We are moving to the area soon. As our child is to start reception in 2016 we wanted to see direct parents' experiences with either Brandlehow or Hotham- is your child happy there?/would you choose the same school again? Any feedback is much appreciated.

KiwiPanda Fri 17-Jul-15 14:21:38

Hi Zima123. My kids aren't at either but i have good friends whose children are. They are both superb schools. You'll have to be very aware of precisely where you end up living though because they are both massively desirable schools with very small catchment areas because of that. Brandlehow in particular, I think. Hotham has a French stream and an English stream, the former is even more popular. If I can help with any more details do message me.

Zima123 Tue 04-Aug-15 13:37:33

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. We found a place near Hotham (could not find anything adequate near Brandlehow), I'm so glad to hear positive feedback. I hope my little one enjoys it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now