Looking to form a group to go to Dino Snores on 10 May 2014

(2 Posts)
NightattheMuseum Tue 01-Apr-14 11:23:51

We would love to take part in this event, but unfortunately none of our friends share our enthusiasm!!! Please if you are in the same situation, or if you are kind enough to let us join your group, please reply. There is myself Anna, 38 and my 9 yo daughter Bella. THANK YOU!!!

Dino Snores is for children aged 7-11 years old, but adults will enjoy it too. There must be a minimum of 5 children and 1 adult in your group. 10 May 2014 - tickets available @ £52 non-members, members £47

More details on the NHM website www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/dino-snores/

LEGreenwich Tue 15-Aug-17 16:37:17

We have recently done the Dino Snores and loved it! We recommend it to anyone! It is not cheap but we thought it is so worth it!

The “Dino Snores for Kids” was a phenomenal experience for both me and my child. We came out knowing a lot more than we did before; we came out with an experience of camping at the Natural History Museum. We lived through torch lit dinosaur trail and the privilege of walking through almost empty museum without the usual hassle and bustle to see some of the favourite exhibits. This provided us with opportunity to learn more and to appreciate more the fossils we were looking at. The phenomenal work done by the scientists inspired my child a lot, she could appreciate this thanks to the fact that we were in the museum during the night and could learn at our pace the next morning too. In this day and age we often break our heads as to what excite with or inspire with the young minds of our children. I believe “Dino Snore for Kids” is the answer. A perfect Christmas present, birthday gift or an experience they deserve paying their way with their exceptional behaviour and stars on their charts.
The whole review is here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now