Where is your "forever home" or "last buy" going to be?

(4 Posts)
Andreaolimpia Tue 28-Jan-14 16:11:08

Hi,

We are contemplating making our "last move" and this is such a daunting situation!
We currently live in Clapham Common,Abbeiville village with a 4 and 1 yr old and our children are being privately educated at the moment as we are not in any catchment area for a good state primary school.
We dream about a detached/semidetached house,with a sunny garden,5 bed in a nice leafy area but not too much out of London.
I do not have family here,neither my husband.
He doesn't fancy commuting,he recently lost his father and now treasures time more than before.
I dream about living around Hampstead/Highgate but the house prices are RIDICULOUS so for now I will keep on dreaming.
Richmond,Barnes sound lovely too but the plane noise and the expansion of Heathrow has crossed these of my list.
What would your dream destination be when time comes to make your last move and where do you currently live?
Any replies would be much appreciated

Xx

Andreaolimpia Tue 28-Jan-14 16:12:33

Good state schools is also a MUST!!!

Andreaolimpia Tue 28-Jan-14 16:13:56

Where did you end up.where did your friends end up.?i would probably like to have one more baby too....

CAB07 Tue 11-Mar-14 12:18:21

Some people I know went towards Hampton Court area - East Molsey I think and they love it. Worth looking at secondary schools I guess if you're trying to go state as they are harder to find. You might find it useful making use of a buying agent to advise you as they know lots of areas and what you can get for your money.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now